Friday, March 4, 2011

A Hint of Spring

Daffodils

You could have knocked me over with a feather when the sun peeked out this morning and actually decided to stick around for the rest of the day! I've been feeling a bit lethargic and unmotivated to do anything lately, but once I got a good dose of Vitamin D streaming through my window, I decided to get up and out to run all of my errands I've been putting off for a while.

It seemed like the entire city was out to enjoy the sunshine, and the restaurants had their outdoor seating out in case anyone wanted to do a little basking in the sun. It was still cold as ever, so I beat it home after visiting the library, news agent, health food store and grocery. After a quick lunch at home, I couldn't resist making another foray outdoors to enjoy the sunshine. I wandered over to Regent's Park to see whether any of the flowers had bloomed, and bloomed they did! Lots of people (for a weekday) were wandering about enjoying the day.

Tree

Flowers

Bench

No comments:

Post a Comment