Thursday, January 20, 2011

Where to go on Holiday?

Yeah, I know, if this is the biggest of my worries, my life can't suck too bad.

J's work schedule is pretty relaxed at the moment, so we're talking about taking a little holiday somewhere. J doesn't mind much where we go, so it's up to me to plan our trips. I'm pretty good at planning the logistics of the trip such as train timetables and finding a hotel within walking distance of all the star attractions. The thing I'm absolutely terrible at? Deciding where to go.

I've been giving this a lot of thought for the last few weeks, and I haven't been able to even narrow it down to a particular country. Adding to the pressure is that J's work schedule is unpredictable, and it's impossible to know if he'll ever get another chunk of time to take a holiday. Another complicating factor is that pretty much every European country is within arm's reach. Talk about being spoilt for choice.

Five hours later...

After researching pretty much all day, I've decided we're going to.... PARIS! Now, I must be off to buy a beret and a baguette immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment