Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We Moved!

But the place is pretty empty. I have a flat screen TV that was delivered today, and an air mattress that's buried underneath some of our clothes. The air shipment came today so we got the bare essentials to survive for a while, and the sea shipment will probably get here in another week. Woohoo!

I was worried about not having internet, but my flat is close enough to a BTOpenzone hotspot, so I'm paying for access at the moment. Pretty pricey, but still infinitely better than not having access at all, especially when I'm trying to get everything all set up and stuff. What did people do before the internet?!

More to come later, but the place is awesome so far. I've had a guy show me how to use our video entry and alarm system. Too bad we don't have anything nice enough to warrant the alarm system, but it should still be fun. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment