Sunday, January 5, 2014

Lazy Sunday

After I wrote my Kitty update, I talked to my family, and everyone made an effort to make me feel better about the situation. I'm so lucky, I definitely won the family lottery.

J thought a day out would help, but the weather has been pretty uncooperative lately. We had a window of sun this morning, and we went to The Providores on our high street for Sunday brunch. French toast can only help, and we managed to snag our favourite seats in front of the window.


We picked up some groceries for pasta bolognese for dinner and went home where I did this...


J hates it when I give myself a home haircut so I waited until he was on a work call and couldn't hear the buzzing of the clippers. I think I did an alright job so long as you don't look too closely. ;) 

I've got to admit, I feel a lot better after the French toast and shaving my head. Hey, different strokes for different folks.



No comments:

Post a Comment