Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Babies and Cameras

My friend's baby's getting bigger every day, and we've been meaning to do a photo-shoot for fun before we blink and he's walking and talking.

It's crazy to think that I knew him when he was just an idea in my friend's mind, and now he's here and growing faster than a weed!

_DSC0282.jpg

I don't think he's ever seen me without a camera stuck to my face, and I hope we're still in London so I can watch him grow up and become a Wolverhampton fan to spite his Arsenal dad.

_DSC0256.jpg

Watching my friend with her baby is pretty amazing.

_DSC0378.jpg

She can make him laugh even when he's tired and cranky, and she can tell when he's getting too hot in his clothes.

_DSC0223.jpg

I love watching them together, but it made me realise how very difficult being a mother is. She had brought her lunch, but she didn't have a chance to eat it even though I was there to help with the baby. Sometimes, no one but mommy will do. I got exhausted just watching her, which makes me think that a baby is still very, very far away in my future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment