Wednesday, June 8, 2011

But It Was Supposed to be Temporary...

I started working last December, and I figured since I'm only working short-term contracts, I'd have long breaks in between the assignments. No such luck, I've been working steadily since then without a break so my hobbies such as photography have had to take a backseat.

I have no complaints about the current job I'm working, but I've been inundated with job offers in the last month, two just today! I guess when it rains, it pours.

The first job is more money and a longer assignment. The other job is also good money, but for a very short period, but it's in Macau! The firm will fly me there and pay for all of my expenses, and I'll get a day off for sightseeing once a week. So tempting!

Still thinking on what I ought to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment