Monday, November 29, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside

It's supposed to snow tonight, and it's been much too cold to venture outside unless absolutely necessary. Stupid me, I've been persisting in running in the park every day, and I'm paying for that persistence with a frozen face and running with my nose dripping and my eyes tearing the whole time. Maybe the other runners think I'm just listening to a very sad song on my ipod as I jog. Anyway, it's so cold that the many fountains in the park have frozen over, and there's more icicles than water.

J has very sensibly decided that it's wiser to stay in than to go out, and I've been getting a wee bit antsy. So antsy that I've been baking up a storm, and now the house smells like the holidays. Needless to say, J is very excited about the recent developments and unforeseeable side effects of the cold weather. Lucky for him, they're all healthier alternatives of their evil twins. Best that he doesn't know.

Cinnamon Sugar Cookies - For J's afternoon tea



Blueberry Walnut Banana Bread w/ Flaxseed - For J's "naughty" breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment