Thursday, October 28, 2010

Scenes from Regent Park

It's took me a while to get the pictures developed, but I took out my trusty Nikon film camera out to Regent Park a few weeks ago. We live right by the park, and I keep meaning to go for a jog there, but the awfully cold weather is keeping me in. I know, excuses excuses...



There's also a beautiful rose garden in the Inner Circle, and there are at least fifty different varieties of roses. I guess where there are roses, there must be brides because there's been a wedding party taking pictures there every single time I've visited. I even once witnessed a bridal showdown where both of the brides wanted to do a photoshoot by the statue of some merman and his dolphins. Lesson learned: Don't piss off a chick in a tiara.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment