Saturday, November 16, 2013

Baby, it's cold outside

I haven't been posting much lately since I've been back at work for nearly a month now! I decided I needed some extra pin money for Christmas, and I probably had a little too much time on my hands since I knitted Casper a jumper for the winter ahead. He's not such a fan, he flops around like a landed fish when he puts it on. 


In other news, J got some awesome news at work - he made partner! I made a cheeky cake to celebrate the occasion and added his name to the firm's name. The people at his office had a good laugh over it.


He's also recently moved into a bigger office. I'm making plans to visit him at work to scope out the new space and see if I can make it a bit homier since it is where he spends the majority of his waking hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment