Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sketchy Babies

An American friend of mine recently announced her pregnancy, and I think it's much more exciting than Kate Middleton's baby bump. Unfortunately, she and her husband are moving back to the US at the end of the year, so we had a baby shower afternoon tea at Sketch Parlour this past weekend.

Although the tea was a bit expensive (£34 per person), the setting was interesting and the food was delicious! All of the tea things were an eclectic mix of styles and sizes, and we got both savoury and sweet things to nibble on with our tea. And the toilets are inexplicable - I can't explain, you just have to see it for yourself.

P1010642.jpg

But best of all, we got to buy super cute baby things and watch her open her gifts! There is close to ten million baby clothes shops on my high street, and my favourite is The Little White Company. I swear if they had this in a larger size, J would come home to find me relaxing on the couch in this outfit.

P1010630.jpg

It was a really fun time and three hours flew by as we chatted about all things baby.

P1010648.jpg

And yes, I cut and colored my hair. But it's already different by now. My project at work is on hiatus at the moment, so I decided it's a fun time to "experiment" on a nearly weekly basis. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment